Vampire Facelifts have become the new rage in the cosmetic surgery industry. This new form of non-surgical facelift skin rejuvenation is developed for people who wish to attain a youthful, rejuvenated, and healthy facial look, explains Ian from Skin Excellence Clinics.
For lots of adults, skin colour fades and tends to turn grey, facial skin loses shape and becomes droopy, and the texture of the skin becomes rough, uneven, or coarse. These symptoms are also known as the three signs of ageing.
The Vampire Facelift rejuvenates the skin to make the person appear younger and youthful looking with a healthy glow to the face.
Why choose the Vampire Facelift over Cosmetic Surgery?
Cosmetic surgeries are expensive, take time, and can be difficult to recover from. Cosmetic surgeries or plastic surgeries can cause scarring that is thick and red. There is a considerable amount of bruising and swelling on the face that can be difficult to hide once the procedure is over. Cosmetic surgery removes excess skin from the face to create a younger look but does not help with plumping the face to make fine lines, wrinkles, laugh lines, and grey skin disappear.
Vampire Facelifts can fix imperfect shapes on the face without invasive surgery. The Vampire Facelift use injections of the patient’s blood to create a youthful appearance. This technology is known as Selphyl. The procedure is done from a doctor’s office and does not need surgery. The Selphyl technology injections are better and more effective alternatives to Botox. Since the dose is a thin watery liquid of the persons own blood fluid, there is no bruising or scarring. This process helps the skin become youthful, pink looking and fresh, and rejuvenated.
How does the Vampire Facelift work?
The Vampire Facelift procedure involves and extraction of blood from the arm which is then spun in a centrifuge (in a controlled environment) to separate platelets already present in the blood. The plasma rich platelets are then re-injected into the face with the help of a sharp, fine needle. It is only infected into areas that need to be restored or filled out like under eyes, forehead, crow’s feet (fine lines at the corner of the eyes), and around the mouth and chin. These injections are administered under the doctor’s care with doses of fat to plump the skin in the face to give a filled-in, even appearance to the face.
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) fillers are also used to help lift the skin to give it a good shape with a younger look. With the Vampire Facelift, there is a marked improvement in the growth of facial tissue and skin, the appearance of the texture and tone of the skin, and restoration of the face shape.
What are the advantages of the Vampire Facelift?
Since the procedure harnesses the regenerative and healing properties of the patients own blood and platelets, there are several advantages of the Vampire Facelift:
- The Vampire Facelift can give fabulous results starting from the day of the procedure.
- The benefits of the process can last from months to a year after the injections since the facial skin continues to heal and rejuvenate from within.
- This procedure is not an invasive surgical process but can be likened to a skin treatment that uses the natural healing and growth properties of the body.
- It is a nearly painless process since a local anaesthetic is administered to the face before the start of the process.
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP), dermal fillers and hyaluronic acid (HA) stimulate the production of collagen to regenerate facial tissues naturally.
- Wrinkles on the nose, crow’s feet, wrinkles on the forehead, thick frown lines, smile lines, and plumping of the cheek area is possible all in one sitting.
- The Vampire Facelift is less expensive than cosmetic surgery and can help save medical and insurance costs.
- The time taken to complete the process is an hour to an hour and a half since the procedure involves strategic administering of injections to the face in areas that need improvement. This time includes drawing of blood, preparation of the plasma rich platelets, and the needles to the face.
Who can benefit from the Vampire Facelift?
Senior citizens with signs of aging, younger adults with imperfections on the face, men and women with dark under eyes and greying skin, and smokers (cigarette smoke interferes with tissue healing and skin regeneration) can benefit from the Vampire Facelift procedure.
This process can also be done in conjunction with Botox. It causes minimal redness and almost no bruising. The recovery time is also much faster than other surgical procedures, says Dr. Brian from www.quickdoctor.co.uk.